|A guide to our booking process:- |
The Cottage pages:-
- Click on the 'Cottages' button at the top of the screen and use the
brief details shown to select which might be suitable.
- Click on the 'more details' button next to the photograph, which will
open a page with a lot more information about the cottage and its facilities.
- If you like what you see, click on 'Prices/Availability'.
The Booking pages:-
- The availability list shows prices and availability for three months
around the selection you make at the top and you can page
page back and forth as required. Click on the box next to the week
you are interested in and you will be asked to select the number of
days you wish to stay. Short breaks are an option during some of the
- If you click Continue, the next page asks for your details
- please note those fields that are required and both telephone and
email would be appreciated if possible.
- Then you get confirmation of your selection: dates, number of days,
availability and cost, including any deposit and/or balance and when
they are due to be paid (see below). When you click on 'Submit Booking'
you will be taken through the card payment process.
- You will receive confirmation emails (or letters) each time the some
detail of your booking changes. Usually, this would be at the time
of booking and deposit is received, then when the balance is due and
again when the balance is paid. Each email includes all the data mentioned
above at the end of the booking process.
- You can also see the
details on line at any time by clicking "My account" and entering
your booking reference and email address. You can email yourself a
copy from there as well.
What is paid when?
- We ask for a deposit of 20% of the total cost of your holiday immediately
and that is what will be processed against your credit card.
- The balance will become due 60 days before the start date, (see Payment
of balance, below).
- If you are booking less than two months forward, we ask for the whole
Payment by credit card:-
- We use Sage Pay to handle your payment and you should be assured that
the transaction is secure. If you have any reticence about this method
of settlement, please see 'Payment by cheque', below.
- Credit card process all completed, we say 'Thank you very much' and
if you have given us an email address, we send you details of the booking
there and then. No email address? Details will be in the post in the
next few days.
Payment by cheque:-
- You are welcome to book with us by phone or email, however we can not guarantee that the dates you have chosen will
still be available when we process the booking for you. Should the booking
be accepted, we will ask for a cheque for the amount now due, payable
to Menabilly Holidays and crossed a/c payee only, sent to us at:
Ref.: (your reference number)
- We will hold the booking as reserved for a maximum of 7 days while
awaiting your cheque. If payment has not been received after that time,
the reservation will be cancelled and the property made available for
Payment of balance due:-
- We will send a reminder to you when the balance payment is due, by
email if you gave us an address, or by post. For those that would like
to pay by credit card, the email will contain a link like the one below,
to the Balance
Payment Page. If you paid by cheque, please remember to send your
balance payment to arrive by the due date. In either case, once the
balance has been received, we will send you, by email or post, confirmation,
directions to the cottage and where to collect the keys.
- Click here to make a Balance Payment.
Between 2 months and 1 month's notice 50% of property rental refunded
Between 1 month and a fortnight's notice 25% of property rental refunded
Less than a fortnight 10% of property rental refunded.
At our discretion we may give additional refunds where there are compassionate
Please also refer to our full Terms and Conditions
which can be found from the main menu.
Back to the top